Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Of Dessert and Rabbits

Finally caught up with RJ this month. I think we see one another about twice a year. Considering that there are "close" friends of mine whom I haven't seen in years, I think that's a quite good average.
I'm one of those people who firmly believe that 'no news is good news' and if I know a person is doing fine, I'm pretty okay with that. Besides, what with the interwebs and mobile phones and extra application paraphenalia, you are constantly communicating with people anyway.

Japanese ramen for lunch (which I neglected to take a picture of) and dessert at Cafe aA in Hongdae. We weren't planning on dessert but the picture in the menu looked so scrumptious we decided to share.

Wonder Molly was impressed with its grandeur.

Since it wouldn't be normal without a goofy picture of me, here I am posing in prop "bug eyes" sunglasses (aka Nicole Richie sunglasses) with one of RJ's rabbits. Why he has rabbits, I didn't ask.

RJ's radio show 'On the Pulse' is on the air weekdays. It's in English and you can listen on the internet. Check it out~!


1 comment: